It was always my dream to write.This seems like a good way to get started. This is my life. This is the utter truth.Enjoy

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Introducing Myself...

So..American History X Style, everything starts off well with a quote.

"Fairytales don't teach children that dragons exist.They know they do. Fairytales teach children that dragons can be killed"

This is one of my favourite quotes, it doesnt really tell you anything about me but its beautiful and true, just how i hope my blog to be.

I will not reveal my name (God don't i feel like a superhero) because that will be my only secret here.
My thoughts, my dreams and my deepest desires are for all to see, only then can someone truly be free.
I like to be deep, but at the same time - as wel all can be - I am very shallow.

Must get back to work now

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment